Sunday 17 February 2013

Greetings Blogosphere!

Hello!

My name is Jolie, I am a beauty/make-up/fashion obsessed young chica from the sunny South coast of England, and very much the new kid on the block!

I am oh-so new to the world of blogging, but after what seems like a lifetime of sitting back and admiring many wonderful blogs & bloggers, I decided it's about time I have a go myself. 

This will be a place where I can share my views on everything I love, from beauty products to make-up looks I'm wearing, outfit posts, and a little bit of personal stuff thrown in for good measure, I'm keeping it very open-ended.

I'm always looking for new blogs to follow, so please let me know if you think there's any worth sharing, I'm all ears!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really like the ideas you have for your blog, I'm doing something similar with mine so maybe you could check it out and see if you like it? ♥

    ReplyDelete